6.28.2009

Cocktails and Clothes Party

This weekend I was invited to a cocktails and clothes swapping party. I love this idea, so I sorted through my closet to find the dresses, shirts, jeans and skirts that I hardly wear anymore and put them in a bag hoping to get some cool stuff in return. I arrived with my homemade jalepeno poppers (spicy!) grabbed a glass of wine and started digging. I can't think of a more fun way to spend a Saturday afternoon than hanging out with friends, meeting new girls, trying on clothes while drinking and chatting!

It actually felt really good that I hooked up some girls with outfits they loved and I walked away with some really cute stuff too! Although, if I would have left with only this cute burnt orange dress, I would have been completely happy.

It was so much fun, thanks Taylor!



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I had fun too! Thanks for coming and I hope I see you again soon.

Unknown said...

Love the one of me in the strapless dress & a regular bra. I am classy.

You look f*cking hot in that dress BTW!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin