7.19.2009

New Vessels Added To Etsy



Since I've been spending a lot of time in antique shops lately, I've noticed that there are many other things (other than furniture) that people have given up on, but I think they are really cool and with a little elbow grease, are definitely worth saving. So, I'm going to experiment a little and see if anyone else finds the beauty in these pieces.

I purchased these three, scrubbed them thoroughly, painted them and put them up for sale on Etsy.

Let me know what you think! Come on, that owl is sooo cute!

Check Out Rehabilitated On Etsy

2 comments:

Linda Leyble said...

Hi! Thanks for following me on Twitter - and I love your work and ideas. I rehabilitate also...furniture, walls etc. Keep up the great work!

Linda Leyble
www.studioofdecorativearts
www.beautifulstagedhomes.com

badandysoria said...

I like the owl very much.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin