8.31.2009

Photoshop Layers Match


Saturday's PHX Layers match was myself versus Victor Vasquez. Basically what happens in a Layer match is first, a coin toss, and whoever wins has 30 minutes to come up with a design in Photoshop. After their time is up they then pass it off to their competition who has another 30 minutes to manipulate the file keeping some element(s) from the previous design. This goes on for three rounds. It's tough, thirty minutes is not a lot of time once you get started. 
It's kinda strange because I think I'm becoming addicted to this competition, it's fun, I even get butterflies right before it begins.  Check out PHXLayers.com to see all the matches. 
Here is my final "volley" from Saturday's match. 


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

you should have posted round it was my favorite wahahahahahahahahaha!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin